Operations Admin IFA - S
Company: H&R Block
Location: Johnson City
Posted on: January 15, 2021
What you'll do... Responsible for providing administrative
support within a (Region) District or Districts in the areas of
operational and hiring support, ordering supplies, and general
administrative duties as related to the overall office's
operations. Function as a single point of contact for technical
support for internal and/or external customers across the entire
enterprise. Serve as liaison between customers, Technology Services
functional areas, management, support groups, and the business
units. Utilize software solutions, knowledge base, personal
knowledge, and computer systems to resolve and track user
incidents. Responsible for end-to-end resolution and ownership of
customer requests or concerns. Closely monitoring requests,
communicate with the customer, and deliver solutions to requests
with a sense of urgency. Day to day you'll
- Provides seasonal hiring support in the HRB Gateway hiring
system and administrative support to the District Operations
Coordinator (DOC) supporting the overall district(s) offices.
- Receives communication (written, telephone and electronic) from
offices who have a concern or a need around supplies, facilities or
support. Documents nature of problem, researches solutions, and
resolves issues or escalates to DOC, CSM or DGM as needed.
- Review and verify invoices and prepares payment in Coupa for
the DOC's approval.
- Provide technical support by communicating via phone, email,
and chat with internal and external customers requiring assistance
or information. Interpret customers' needs and utilize software
solutions and personal knowledge and troubleshooting skills to
identify possible resolutions.
- May remote into office computers in order to resolve technical
- Follow established procedures to handle inquiries and resolve
concerns to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer communications using incident handling,
escalation, quality measurement procedures, and work
- Use software solutions and computer systems to accurately
document and track customer contacts.
- Adapt to changes in user demands, work environment, and changes
to processes or requirements.
- Maintain a technical working knowledge of product or products
supported by the department.
- Attends training related to the effective and efficient
performance of job duties.
- Other duties as assigned by the District Operations Coordinator
or in partnership with the CSM and/or TSC Supervisor. About H&R
Block... We're here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives. We've been true to that purpose since
brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since
then, we've grown to approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout
the United States and around the world. When you join our team,
you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company one that
defined an industry and is now leading its transformation. What
you'll bring to the team... Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent Work Experience:
- 1-3 years Administrative experience
- Customer service experience
- Demonstrated decision making, analytical and problem-solving
- Demonstrated organization, prioritization and project
- Effectively demonstrate oral, written, and interpersonal
communication skills. Ability to interact with all levels of
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly on the telephone,
email and chat and use effective customer service techniqueswith
associates who may be under stress.
- Some experience, or ability to learn to support Microsoft
operating systems, networking connectivity, computer peripheral
equipment, software applications and remote tools.
- Experience working with Windows Environment
Keywords: H&R Block, Johnson City , Operations Admin IFA - S, Administration, Clerical , Johnson City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!