Administrative Services Assistant
Company: Capleo Global
Location: Johnson City
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Directly support the County Health Councils and TDH with
CHA/CHIP program development, implementation, and
- ttend meetings of the County Health Council at the local and
regional levels. Lead outreach and relationship-building with state
and regional partners in support of CHA/CHIP goals (TDMHSAS
Regional Policy and Planning Councils, for example)
- Coordinate and assist with the implementation of initiatives
related to the Community Health Assessment and Community Health
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding the implementation
of the Community Health Assessment and Community Health Improvement
- Promote ongoing education and technical assistance on the
CHA/CHIP requirements as outlined by the County Health Council and
Tennessee Department of Health.
- Participate on the Community of Practice Advisory Board and
serve as an ambassador for the Community of Practice.
- Provide support for new initiatives, including the Tennessee
Vitality Toolkit, that can improve the execution of current
- Consult and provide strategic advice to County Health Councils
- Engage stakeholders in the CHA/CHIP program's goals and
- Communicate success stories and accomplishments to the OSI team
- Seek out and participate in professional development
opportunities that support the community health improvement process
and cross-sector collaboration.
Keywords: Capleo Global, Johnson City , Administrative Services Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Johnson City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...