Company: National Staffing Solutions
Location: Johnson City
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Womens Health opening in Johnson City, Tennessee. This and other
rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a Postpartum
RN to join our amazing team.Details of the Postpartum RN
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $1816.56 - $2125.62 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Nights
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Postpartum RN:
- Assess and monitor the new mother after delivery to ensure
proper recovery and healing
- Clean and monitor the newborn baby
- Check vital signs
- Check caesarian incisions if applicable
- Remove catheters after delivery
- Dispense pain medication and/or antibiotics as needed
- Provide education to new parents regarding how to care for an
- Help the new mother with the emotional aspects of the birth
- Work with lactation consultants to help the new mother
breastfeedQualifications for the Postpartum RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within a Postpartum
or Maternity Unit.
- BLS/BCLS, PALS and NRP Certifications.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the Postpartum RN opening and one of our
dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Johnson City , Postpartum RN, Healthcare , Johnson City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!