Company: Encompass Health
Location: Johnson City
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Hiring for all positions full-time, part-time and PRN days and
nights available. Read all the information about this opportunity
carefully, then use the application button below to send your CV
and application.New PRN rates with signed PRN agreement with a
commitment of 3 shifts per month, one of those shifts on a weekend
(Saturday or Sunday) and one holiday per calendar year. Registered
Nurse Career OpportunityExperience nursing as it was meant to
be.We're looking for Registered Nurses who are inspired by the
prospect of caregiving the way it should be. Here, you'll have time
to build relationships and enjoy the rewards of helping people
getting back to their lives again. Experience the difference of
nursing in a rehab hospital with the latest technology at your
fingertips and a wide range of opportunities among kindred spirits.
Count on having a flexible schedule that we build together so you
can live your best life. Yes, we do that, too.A little about
us:We're a Nurse first organization and we think that's special.
Whether you're building a foundation in your early career or you're
a seasoned nurse looking for a better environment to call home,
we're confident you'll see the difference the moment you join.
We're not your ordinary rehab hospital either. Being recently named
one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" and a Fortune 100 Best
Companies to Work For(r) Award, among others, is pretty amazing.Our
benefits start on day one:
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision plans for full and
part-time employees and their families.
- Generous paid time off that accrues over time.
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- A community of people who love what they do. Yes, we see that
as a benefit.Be the kind of Nurse you've always wanted to be:
- Help patients through supervising care and treatments, leading
patient assessments, creating personalized care plans, and
targeting and resolving patient concerns.
- Have the time to learn about each patient's physical, mental,
and emotional needs to help them recover.
- Build rewarding relationships with patients during stays that
start at two weeks.
- Open access to opportunity to learn, grow, advance, and build
skills that last a lifetime.Certifications and Licensures:
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification required (ACLS preferred).
- CRRN certification preferred (If you don't have it, we can
assist you to obtain it!)
- One or more years of experience in an inpatient rehabilitation
hospital setting is preferred.The Encompass WayWe proudly set the
standard for excellence in care, leading with empathy, doing what's
right, focusing on the positive, and remaining stronger together.
We're a recognized, trusted leader in post-acute care with a strong
presence in over 38 states and 34,000 exceptional people.Encompass
Health is proud of our welcoming and inclusive culture. We offer
equal employment opportunities regardless of a person's race,
ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin, color, creed, age, mental disability,
physical disability or any other protected classification."We can't
wait to meet with you and we mean that.
Keywords: Encompass Health, Johnson City , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Johnson City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!