Maternal Fetal Medicine Chief and Faculty
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Location: Johnson City
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Gynecology opening in Johnson City, Tennessee. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Maternal Fetal Medicine Chief and Faculty in Tennessee
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 450000.00
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's leading academic search firm, has partnered with The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at East Tennessee State University - Quillen College of Medicine to conduct a national search for Division Chief of Maternal Fetal Medicine and Faculty. --The Division Chief position is available to highly qualified individuals at the rank of Associate Professor or Professor, with fellowship training in Maternal-Fetal Medicine and significant clinical and leadership experience is required. Subspecialty board certification is required. In addition, a significant record of either educational or research success is required.----Faculty positions are available at the rank of Assistant Professor and above.------------
- The MFM Division serves as a resource and referral area of approximately 1.2 million population and draws patients from a five state region.----The Division is actively involved in the education of 12 residents and the 72 Quillen College of Medicine students annually.----The faculty position is weighted on a robust clinical service with 10% protected time.----The Division Chief responsibilities includes the expansion of the clinical outreach opportunities in the 5-state region reporting directly to the Department Chair.--
- In addition to the MFM specialists, the Department is staffed with 8 Generalists, 2 OBG Hospitalists, URO-GYN, GYN-ONC, and Reproductive Endocrinology.--
- Academic appointment at the Associate or Professor Level and salary are commensurate with qualifications and are competitive both nationally and regionally. Excellent benefits are offered that include health, dental, and vision insurance, and generous time off.----Additional benefits are also available.------
ETSU and Quillen College of Medicine are located in Johnson City. Highlights:
- The area has 165,000 population and is located 67 miles from beautiful Ashville NC and 100 miles to Knoxville; Atlanta is also a modest commute for weekend trips.--
- The community has a plethora of Mountain View home sites with a moderate cost of living.--
- Johnson City Tennessee is home to ETSU (Eastern Tennessee State University) and Quillen College of Medicine which has approximately 15,000 students in liberal arts, medicine, and pharmacy.--
- Johnson City named one of the top five (#4) retirement destinations in the country by Kiplinger, June 2016, #3 as one of the most Affordable Cities in Tennessee, Livability, March 2016 and 12th Most Appealing TN Area for Millennial Job Seekers by NerdWallet, May 2015.
- Outdoor recreation, snow skiing, white water rafting, fly fishing, and an abundance of tourist communities pepper the surrounding areas.--
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Mfm, Maternal And Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, gynecology jobs, gynecological oncology jobs, gynecologist jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, gynecologic oncology jobs, gynecologic oncologist jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, gynecological oncologist jobs, gynecologic surgery jobs, gynecology oncologist jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Johnson City , Maternal Fetal Medicine Chief and Faculty, Healthcare , Johnson City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!