Company: Bed Bath Beyond Inc.
Location: Johnson City
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Our mission at Bed Bath & Beyond is to make it easy for our
customers, and our associates, to feel at home. We've made
enhancements to our store environment and implemented health and
safety best practices to ensure a clean and safe shopping
environment for customers and a safe workplace for our
As a Cashier, you will be responsible for exceeding our customers'
evolving expectations by providing "best in class" customer service
and a pleasant and fulfilling shopping experience. Successful
candidates will be given the opportunity to offer our customers the
widest range of quality housewares, home furnishings and much more!
We offer associate discounts, flexible schedules, ongoing training,
and the potential for advancement.
As a Cashier you will work in a in a high paced environment and you
must maintain a calm, professional demeanor while performing your
duties in an accurate manner. The Cashier is expected to deliver
exceptional customer service and meet sales and productivity
- Engage customers in a courteous, helpful and respectful manner,
promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer
requests for support
- Process customer transactions through the register and customer
- Collect and process payment from customer and enter into
register (includes applying coupons, providing change and
- Package customer purchases for removal from the store (includes
wrapping and bagging)
- Ensure all items intended for purchase are identified and
- Execute activities related to store initiatives to offer
customers additional products and services (i.e. special sale
items, credit card applications)
- Return misplaced product, customer returns and other product
gathered in the front-end to the correct location in the store
- Execute price changes and sign changes as needed
- Perform additional duties as required, but not limited to,
stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval.
- High School or equivalent desired
- 0 - 1 years of retail experience desired
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Readily adjusts schedule, tasks and priorities when necessary,
to meet business needs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line
application, please contact the People & Culture Department.
This email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for
the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not
need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the
apply button below to complete an application and upload your
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train,
promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all
other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status,
lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental
disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status
or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Bed Bath Beyond Inc., Johnson City , Retail Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Johnson City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!