Customer Service Representative I - Collections
Location: Johnson City
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Note: T his job reports to our 2612 N Roan St. Johnson City, TN
37601 location. If considered, you must be able to report to this
location. This is your opportunity to be the voice of AT&T - a
global leader in communications and technology. As a member of our
team, you'll redefine customer service, creating meaningful
connections with each customer. Every interaction is an opportunity
to introduce the latest technology, services and offers. While you
drive to meet your daily and monthly sales goals, you'll help our
customers stay connected to what matters the most. How you'll make
an impact You'll handle customer service calls ranging from billing
and payments to plan changes and upgrades. You'll use creative
problem-solving skills to address complex customer questions and
concerns while navigating between multiple tools and systems to
update customer accounts and maintain records. Your goal will be to
provide effective and timely resolutions for customers and deliver
personalized recommendations for our latest products and services.
Your consultative approach will help you meet monthly sales goals
and to ultimately deliver an outstanding customer experience. What
your day-to-day will look like
- You'll instill confidence and loyalty in the customers through
thoughtful listening, utilizing your knowledge of AT&T's
products and services to effectively service and retain
- You'll resolve complex customer issues, virtually, using
various tools and resources, along with quick access to engage with
your manager or support team for assistance.
- You'll be an expert at simplifying the explanation of customer
bills, rate plans, and features of AT&T's products and
- When issues arise, you'll step in to perform basic
troubleshooting on both products and services.
- In this full-time position (40 hours/week) you'll work a set
schedule including breaks, lunches and scheduled open time to
ensure availability to answer the customer's call and provide
exceptional service. What you can look forward to Our Customer
Service Representatives earn between $16.43 - $17.36 per hour .
With our amazing salary opportunities, our average starting salary
begins at $36,114 per year. Not to mention all the other amazing
rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to
tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products
and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about
around here. Individual starting salary within this range may
depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
- Paid training and additional resources to support you.
- Excellent benefits package with medical/dental coverage, 401(k)
plan, tuition reimbursement and paid time off.
- Employee Discounts of up to 50% off on:
- Eligible AT&T wireless plans (up to two accounts per
employee; up to 10 lines per account) and wireless accessories
- AT&T Internet (Fiber where available)
- AT&T phone & AT&T wireless home phone What we're
- Call center or customer service experience
- Flexibility to work any schedule during hours of operation is
essential. Specific job assignments may require day, evening,
weekend, or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be
- Ability to work onsite in one of our call centers. Career
possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance
to round out your experience with training on the latest
technology, devices and our entire lineup of products, services and
promotions. If you're ready to take the lead as the voice of
AT&T, we'd love to hear from you!
Keywords: AT&T, Johnson City , Customer Service Representative I - Collections, Hospitality & Tourism , Johnson City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!