Dunkin Donuts Baker/Finisher
Company: Dunkin' Donuts
Location: Johnson City
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Pay Rate: $12/HR
Crew Members are responsible for delivering great guest
- Team Environment - Communicate appropriately with fellow team
members, treating others fairly and with respect.
- Respond positively to feedback and direction given.
- Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their
- Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time.
- Operations Excellence for Guest Satisfaction - Hold guests as
highest priority and ensure each guest is highly satisfied with
- Respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a
sense of urgency.
- Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food
and beverage to each guest.
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough
cleaning of guest areas as directed.
- Complete all required training and support the training of
other team members.
- Profitability - Effectively execute restaurant standards and
- Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and
- Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food
safety, and restaurant safety and security.
- Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchisee
- Guest Focus - anticipate and understand guests needs and exceed
- Passion for Results - set compelling targets and deliver on
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - make good decisions based
on analysis, experience and judgment.Qualifications
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and
- Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements
may apply)This Dunkin' Donuts restaurant is independently owned and
operated under a franchise granted by DD Franchising LLC.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts, not
Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates.
Any information you submit will be provided solely to the
franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer.
Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely
responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and
benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Equal Opportunity Employer
GPM Investments, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of
race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, sexual
orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Unlawful discrimination will not be a factor in any employment
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Keywords: Dunkin' Donuts, Johnson City , Dunkin Donuts Baker/Finisher, Hospitality & Tourism , Johnson City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!