Advanced Call Center Technologies is an essential service
provider. We help thousands of people every day. Now is your chance
to make a significant impact. ACT is seeking Customer Service
Representatives who are passionate about helping others, to join
our team. We have brand new programs, with higher pay, and a fast
track to advancement. Do you love helping others, are you looking
for more than just a job, how about a long term career? If so,
apply now for an instant interview!
“Join Our Talent Network by texting ACTTODAY to 51893”
We offer Customer Service Representatives:
• PAID TRAINING! You can be successful even without
• Opportunities to advance within
• Hourly, overtime, and tremendous bonus opportunities
• Flexible full time schedules and stability!
• Fantastic Supervisors and a Positive environment
• Affordable benefits for you, your spouse, and/or children
after 90 days
• Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days
Customer Service Associates primarily receive inbound calls from
consumers for assistance with billing inquiries, payments, credits,
fraud alerts, internet and cell phone services, and mortgage
servicing. Customer Service Associates are problem solvers with
good negotiation skills who are self-driven and motivated to meet
individual service and sales goals. Customer Service Associates use
their excellent communication and interpersonal skills with every
contact to provide world-class customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer
feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and
• Maintains confidentiality; Listen to others without
interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others'
ideas and tries new things.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative
situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds quickly and
effectively to customer questions.
• Multi tasks to document while speaking with the consumer.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to
improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve
performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Meets clients’
specific quality standards.
• Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner;
Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
• Is consistently at work and on time
• Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes
responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long
hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on
time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Other duties as requested by management
Education: High School diploma or GED.
Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check
Data entry and basic computer skills
ACT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, ACT complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training. ACT expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment
based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information,
disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the
ability of ACT’s employees to perform their job duties may result
in discipline up to and including discharge.
Job Type: Full-time