Overview Signature Style Salons Stylist
Who you are:
You are a stylist who loves variety. We’re talking clipper cuts,
performing shear magic, color melts, foils galore, basic cuts all
the way to keeping brows on point.
Making people look and feel their best is what makes you tick.
Plus, you love to work somewhere that’s part of your
Who we are
Our Signature Style Salons are made up of a variety of brands,
which make it easy for you to find a fit that is perfect for you –
from kids-only salon brands to brands that serve the entire
Once you start working at a Signature Style Salon brand (because
we know you want to) you’ll get to:
Express your creativity.
Grow through industry-leading education.
Be part of the community.
Take advantage of product and tool discounts to help maximize
your skill and creativity.
Build meaningful relationships.
Your time for change is now. Make your mark at Signature Style
Signature Style Salons are proud to be part of Regis
Corporation, the world's largest and leading hair salon company.
Salons that are part of the Regis Family of brands use Opensalon,
our proprietary, online traffic-driving platform.
A current state cosmetology or barber license is required for
this position or you must currently be enrolled in school to obtain
the required license.
Responsibilities • Unlimited career opportunities, meaning you
can manage a salon, lead multiple salons, or mentor Hair Stylists
as part of our industry-leading technical education team.
• Free ongoing technical education with our industry-leading
technical education team.
• Working with a team of talented Hair Stylists in an energetic
and supportive salon environment.
Qualifications • Current cosmetology or barber license as
required by state/provincial regulations
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and
• Ability to provide exceptional guest service, as a Hair
Stylist understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality
consultations and performing services requested in a competent,
efficient and professional manner
• Ability to perform administrative tasks such as accurately
completing transactions on the computerized register, performing
close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties
Physical Requirements • Standing for sustained periods of
• Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25
• Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and
• Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder
• Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used
in performing services
• Ability to observe guest’s hair, including close vision, color
vision and ability to adjust focus
• Ability to communicate with guest regarding services offered
and requested and the guest’s needs and wants