Company: Food City
Location: Johnson City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide stock associates with training and development in
required skills and areas of job responsibilities.
- Provide work scheduling for all stock associates.
- Provide performance reviews on stock associates.
- Follow and implement all policies and procedures.
- Control labor.
- Attend department head meetings as needed.
- Inspect and rotate stock on a daily basis.
- Responsible for delegating workload of department fairly and
evenly to stock associates.
- Responsible for completing all departmental paperwork and
keeping accurate records.
- Ensure proper shelf tags are in place.
- Order and maintain inventory level according to store's daily
- Assist with nightly bank deposits according to policies and
- Assist with opening and closing of the store.
- Run register as needed.
- Check refrigeration cases for problems hourly.
- Perform case counts for production projections.
- Provide efficient and courteous service to customers.
- Assist with bagging customers' groceries.
- Enforce and maintain all safety policies &
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Grocery Stocking experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to meet standard Physical, Mental, and Visual
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and/or written
instructions, perform routine and repetitive tasks and have
constant contact/interaction with various levels of individuals on
a daily basis
- Ability to attend on-site work during scheduled shifts to
adhere to company time and attendance policies
Benefits of working for Food City:
401(k) with company match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Weekly
Pay Checks with Direct Deposit, Company paid Life and Disability
Insurance, Medical Plan with wellness benefits, Dental Plan, Paid
Holidays, Paid Vacations, Associate Offers, and so much more!
About Food City:
Food City is a privately held, family-owned company with a
driving mission to "run the best store in town." Dedicated to
giving back to the communities we serve, we encourage our
associates to get involved with their local civic organizations. We
consider our associates to be our greatest asset. Over 13% of the
company is currently owned by our associates through our employee
stock ownership plan, promoting tremendous pride in the services
and products we provide. Whether your passion is baking,
accounting, or trucking, Food City has a promising career
opportunity for you. We offer flexible schedules to ensure our
associates have ample time to spend with family and friends. If
you're looking for a great career or the opportunity to try
something different, consider becoming part of the Food City
Keywords: Food City, Johnson City , Stock Manager, Other , Johnson City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!