TRAINING ONSITE then option to Work from Home
Customer Service Agents for Large Cell Phone Company.
Advanced Call Center Technologies is an essential service
provider. We help thousands of people every day. Now is your chance
to make a significant impact. ACT is seeking Customer Service
Representatives who are passionate about helping others, to
join our team.
Customer Service Representatives primarily receive inbound
calls from consumers for assistance with billing inquiries,
payments, credits, fraud alerts, and internet, and mortgage
servicing. Customer Service Representatives are problem solvers
with good negotiation skills who are self-driven and motivated to
meet individual service and sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Customer Service
- Responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback
to improve service
- Maintains confidentiality, listen to others without
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative
- Multi tasks to document while speaking with the consumer.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- PAID TRAINING!
- Opportunities to advance within
- Hourly, overtime, and tremendous bonus opportunities
- Flexible full time schedules and stability!
- Affordable benefits for you, your spouse, and/or children after
Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days
Minimum Qualifications for Customer Service
- Education: High School diploma or GED.
- Must be able to successfully pass criminal background
- Data entry and basic computer skills
ACT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In
addition to federal law requirements, ACT complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location in which the company has facilities. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. ACT
expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of ACTs
employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up
to and including discharge.