Assistant JONESBOROUGH TN
Company: Trigg Enterprises LLC
Posted on: September 17, 2023
- Meals 100% discount while clocked in.
- Direct Family member discount
- Some Holiday Closures
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible schedules, and more to
- Vacation pay is available for employees at anniversary date of
1 year Available shifts Weekday & Weekend availability Day Shifts
Night Shifts Job Type: Full-time Requirements:
- Experience with Restaurant Management in QSR industry w/ recent
relevant experience managing a team, and familiarity with managing
a P&L, Food Cost, and Labor.
- Breakfast and drive-through experience is a plus, especially if
you look to bonus off of your speed.
- Must love to work in a team environment
- Must bring energy and enthusiasm to each shift
- You enjoy making every customer smile
- You understand your success depends on the success of othersJob
Summary: Assistant Managers lead our teams in providing our guests
with the most exceptional experience in Southern Hospitality.
Assistant Managers work with the General Manager to develop and
lead a team that drives traffic, sales, and profitability in our
restaurants, by maintaining a customer-centric culture. They do
this by ensuring our teams greet guests with a genuine smile and a
warm and inviting spirit. Essential duties for an Assistant
Managers may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Always maintains the highest personal and professional
- Creates and implements plans that ensure flawless execution of
- Interviews hires and trains Team Members and Managers.
- Builds an inviting culture in the store, a place where our team
members feel respected and valued.
- Leads Bojangles quality and safety standards through proper
cooking procedures, product calls, temp logs, and waste
- Coaches and guides team members and Shift Managers to solve
- Accepts payments from guests and makes change correctly.
- Explains menu and answers product questions for all guests.
- Bending, kneeling, standing, and lifting (up to approximately
25 lbs. as necessary). Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
- Dependable and reliable
- Enjoys and values Teamwork
- Knows how to orchestrate and build teams.
- Prior supervisor experience and ability to work 50 hours per
- Prior experience using Microsoft products. Schedule: Monday to
Friday Weekends Experience: Management: 2 years (Preferred) Trigg
Keywords: Trigg Enterprises LLC, Johnson City , Assistant JONESBOROUGH TN, Other , Jonesborough, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!