Mortgage Loan Originator
Company: Supreme Lending
Location: Johnson City
Posted on: September 6, 2018
Job DescriptionMortgage Loan OriginatorJOB SUMMARY:
- Under the direction of the branch and/or production manager, performs office or non-manual work directly related to the management or general business operations of Supreme Lending and its customers and markets and promotes Supreme Lending products and services to its client base of realtors, builders and potential and past clients.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Markets and promotes Supreme Lending's financial products
- Originates a minimum average of two transactions per month, by taking complete and accurate loan applications, using Supreme Lending's product set.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with realtors, builders and new home sales representatives in order to develop and retain existing business.
- Monitors overall customer interaction and interfaces with all parties involved on each individual loan from application to closing, including but not limited to counseling and pre-qualifying potential home buyers.
- Collects and analyzes information regarding the customer's income, assets, investments or debts.
- Evaluates Supreme Lending's loan products and services and determines which financial products best meet the customer's needs and financial circumstances.
- Advises the customer regarding the advantages and disadvantages of different loan products.
- Services existing customers and obtains all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and lock in information.
- Oversees the loan process by monitoring loan status and ensures conformity with terms.
- Communicates loan status to all interested parties, and obtains loan documentation after closing.
- Negotiates terms and conditions of loans with customers.
- Stays abreast of trends and developments in the local real estate market and competitive environment, as well as, changes in rules and regulations pertaining to private and government insured mortgages.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- May supervise and direct the activities of other loan officer(s), loan officer assistant(s), or loan processor(s).
- Other duties as assigned.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Appropriate licenses, if State required.
- A minimum of 12 months loan originator experience required for loan originator; minimum of 5 years loan originator experience required for senior loan originator.
- Interacts with regional & corporate departments, as well as realtors, sales agents, builders, appraisers, etc.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability. Excellent and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to quickly assess and process large amounts of data and use of appropriate software technology.
- Must be active in the community and in those job-related organizations to enhance the network of beneficial contacts.
- Continue to expand knowledge of issues influencing the industry and the organization.
- Valid driver's license and current automobile liability insurance.DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in, or assigned to, the above position and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required, and may be changed at the discretion of the company.Would you like to apply to this job?Apply for the Loan Originator positionChris Foley Area Sales Manager, NMLS #email@example.com S Gay Street, Suite 260, Knoxville, TN 37902Everett Financial, Inc. dba Supreme Lending (NMLS ID #2129) at 14801 Quorum Dr., #300, Dallas, TX 75254. All rights reserved. For all other licenses, visit http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/.Equal Housing OpportunityCompany DescriptionAbout Supreme LendingPast, present and future... see who we are, where we came from, how we think and how we work for you and your family. Supreme Lending, one of the most respected Mortgage Bankers, was established in 1999 by Scott Everett. Having an extensive business and mortgage background, Mr. Everett has secured the respect of mortgage professionals and is committed to attracting not only the most professional loan officers but also the most cutting edge loan products. Supreme continues to grow by adding branches, loan officers and support staff throughout the United States. With our ever expanding branch network and expert mortgage professionals, we take pride in offering our customers a wide variety of loan products and committed to helping them achieve their dream of homeownership.Our Philosophy of Building Customers for LifeWe have a strong and genuine belief in the “ building customer for life” principal of doing business. It is what fuels our company. Referrals from previous customers and local real estate professionals have always delivered the majority of the Supreme Lending’s production. Supreme Lending is a mortgage originator. We have built a level of trust with our investors, which translates into Supreme’s ability to underwrite, close, and fund loans that investors will buy. For the consumer it means low interest rates and closing costs, with fast turnaround time. All loans are handled by our licensed mortgage originators who personalize the loan process, while providing timely and informed communication with the customer.The Supreme culture is one where the customer comes first. It is our goal to build customers for life by helping homebuyers achieve their dreams. Our customers will always be treated fairly and honestly. This includes offering some of the best rates in the business. Supreme is able to offer competitive rates because it is structured as a banker. We also have strong, lasting relationships with the investors that purchase our loans. We pride ourselves in communicating with our customers throughout the entire home buying process, by educating and informing our customers throughout the entirety of their loan. We do everything in our power to get all loan documents to the title company in advance, so our loans will close on time. This is extremely important in building trust with consumers and referring Realtor partners. Lower Rates And Fees Through Knowledge And Technology Supreme uses the most advanced technology available to close loans quickly, at a low cost. By combining the use of the Internet along with advanced processing software and automated underwriting systems, we have taken the mystery out of approving and closing a home loan. © 2018 EVERETT FINANCIAL, INC. D/B/A SUPREME LENDING NMLS ID #2129 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) 14801 Quorum Dr., #300, Dallas, TX 75254. 877-350-5225. All rights reserved. Supreme Lending is an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Information, rates, & programs are subject to change without prior notice and may not be available in all states. All products are subject to credit & property approval. Supreme Lending is not affiliated with any government agency. For Texas Borrowers only - Texas Complaints/Recovery Fund Notice © 2018 Everett Financial, Inc. Equal Housing Opportunity
Keywords: Supreme Lending, Johnson City , Mortgage Loan Originator, Other , Johnson City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!