Project Senior Analyst Collections Digital
Location: Johnson City
Posted on: May 20, 2023
The Project Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role.
Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the
development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and
work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and
industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth
understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the
sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives
of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex
and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where
development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing
various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting
situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good
analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate
potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.
Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly
assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in
coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms
of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through
advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of
specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are
directly affected by the performance of the
- Coordinates and disseminates information of process, policy and
procedure changes and ensuring the successful completion of
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and
procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Ensures creation of project plan and charter benefits
management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and
central project issue log.
- Ensures resources are assigned to project & monitor
- Ensures change control is executed throughout project.
- Identifies, documents, and understands project
- Identifies key stakeholders who participate in project scope
- Tracks actual project costs, identify variances, and reforecast
project costs as needed.
- Measures project management performance against standards.
- Ensures appropriate project staffing levels.
- Establishes project communication needs and create project
- Creates the project risk management plan. Work with procurement
team to create, administer, track, and eventually close project
- Facilitates the transition of systems, product & process
development to minimize adverse operations impact by ensuring that
the business is informed and always aware of the status of process
improvements, procedure & systems enhancements and corrective
actions for risk issues, identified for the business.
- Participates in the delivery of internal communications
enabling the business officers to effectively service clients.
- Acts as a point of contact and liaison between department and
required business areas for the implementation of activities to
ensure accurate communication to clients.
- Manages and coordinates the business, Citibank and Regional
projects with focus on Development and Change Management.
- Manages on a daily basis the investigation of a product, policy
and procedure queries raised by team members.
- Liaises with key stakeholders to implement new procedures or
clarify any misinterpretation as required.
- Regularly undertakes a review of processes, policies and
procedures to identify process gaps and recommend process updates/
policy & procedure revisions associated with Project Management and
- Provides feedback to Project Management leadership regarding
risk issues/business cases raised by specific business units
- Collates communication items, investigate issues and ensure
relevant communications are created in a timely clear and accurate
- Drafts and communicates any staff briefs, including system
- Monitors & communicates on Service Level Agreements of other
departments that affect the service delivery within a project.
- Conducts ongoing research on effective mediums and tools to
improve the communications.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.Qualifications:
- 5-8 years of experience
- Demonstrate strong business knowledge including the
understanding of core businesses, supporting processes and
- Working knowledge of call center Technologies including
systems, technologies and system work practices.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Call Center industry.
- Previous customer service management experience within a call
- Tertiary qualifications desirable.
- Outstanding problem-solver, Should demonstrate a commitment to
quality and attention to detailEducation:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience - Job
Family Group: Project and Program Management - Job Family:Project
Management Time Type: Full time Primary Location: 541 SID MARTIN RD
GRAY Primary Location Salary Range: $71,730.00 - $107,600.00 Citi
is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc.
and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested
applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person
with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our
search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the
EEO is the Law Supplement .View the EEO Policy Statement .View the
Pay Transparency Posting
Keywords: Citi, Johnson City , Project Senior Analyst Collections Digital, Professions , Johnson City, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...